HERE ARE POSSIBLE ACTIONS TO TAKE TO STOP VARIOUS ENVIRONMENTAL, POLITICAL, ECONOMIC AND SOCIO-CULTURAL PROBLEMS IN WEST PAPUA
TO STOP ONGOING DESTRUCTIONS AND BRUTALITIES
- Stop Environmental Destructions in West Papua
- Stop Human Rights Violations in West Papua, particularly arbitrary arrests, detention without trial and unfair trials and punishments going on today in addition to shootings to death and disappearances that no one has has never been punished, let alone the perpetrators investigated or even launched.
PRACTICAL ACTIONS TO TAKE:
- Spread the news and information about West Papua, starting from introduction the geographical location and followed by socio-cultural and current situations;
- Write to your local MPs and governments, letting them know that you already know the about what is happening in West Papua since Indonesia occupied the territory and the State of West Papua since 1 January 1962.
- Write to your MPs at the national level expr
page revision: 1, last edited: 02 May 2009 02:32